I did podcast thing

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Breezy

I did podcast thing

Postby Breezy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:22 am

Hey guys! I do a podcast thing with my friend Beau (he used to write for Massively.com) *epic name drop!* :D

I rambled on about Cantr for a while. Feel free to listen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8G9W_TdkpQ

I also have a channel, which is very empty. I just chat about RPing and stuff - if I ever edit the videos that I made and actually post them, you can listen to those, too. Also, if anyone wants to chat with us, lemme know!
*Wiro

Re: I did podcast thing

Postby *Wiro » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Thought I recognised the name, but he used to promote Wurm Online (which I played extensively until finally selling my account for hundreds of euros, it has a very interesting market that allows selling in-game items for real stuff... kinda Second Life). Small world, huh?
Read about my characters by following this link.
Breezy

Postby Breezy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:02 pm

How long ago did you sell your character? I always thought that was really cool. About 6-7 years ago, I knew two guys who wanted me to organize and promote their powerleveling service for WoW. I had no clue what or how to do that.

Wurm used to be a favorite game of mine. I only stopped playing because my mobo fried. Now, I'm a bit too busy, but I wish I could get into it again.
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:21 pm

I looked up the old topic where I sold my account: Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:12 AM. Long before that I became inactive though. I think I played it for two years. The game is still growing steadily and getting better. I first played during the Golden Valley days (when that was where free players went), but this time I played on the PvP server Epic. I've been in Jenn-Kellon, then a custom kingdom, then the evil Blacklighters, and then back to Jenn-Kellon. I pretty much just went wherever the Jenn-Kellon king went (even after his desertion), but in hindsight he was a backstabbing scumbag. Good times!

It's getting content updates every week it seems, and I regret selling my account sometimes. I loved just exploring old places, same as in Cantr really.
Read about my characters by following this link.

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”