Anyone want a Crunchyroll guest pass?

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Breezy

Anyone want a Crunchyroll guest pass?

Postby Breezy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Hello new friends! I have a guest pass if anyone wants it. Its free to use with no strings (No CC# number or anything). Just let me know and I'll PM it to you :)
*Wiro

Re: Anyone want a Crunchyroll guest pass?

Postby *Wiro » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Just yesterday I was thinking about watching some more anime. I used to watch it a lot when I was younger, but now I don't really know what to watch and usually just stick to Netflix. So yes, please!

Any recommendations for things to watch?
Read about my characters by following this link.
Breezy

Postby Breezy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:59 pm

Honestly, no. I actually got this account as gift from a friend who wants to get me back into anime. I've had it for about a month and half and haven't touched it until now.

However, I hear good things about Fairy Tail and Hunter X Hunter (if I'm remembering the names correctly.) My next watch is going to be Food Wars. Someone showed me a clip on Facebook and it looks...interesting.
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:14 pm

Thank you! Fairy tail has been around for a while, but I've never watched it. I'm usually a fan of realistic anime, with historical or medieval settings. Magical/fantasy anime doesn't usually appeal to me although I was able to enjoy some of them. My favourites are Akira and Ghost in the Shell. Seirei no Moribito and Hayao Miyazaki's films are also great.

I'll download the app on my ipad and probably end up having to get the free trial after these 48 hours. Thanks! :D

EDIT: What the hell, I just watched the first part of Food Wars. It's a cooking battle and the girl practically climaxes while eating the food. Sound innocent enough, right? Until she tries the octopus/peanut butter dish and another anime stereotype is fulfilled by having tentacles tie her down and... well, like the girl says:

"It tasted so bad, I felt like my whole body was being groped."
Read about my characters by following this link.
Breezy

Postby Breezy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:16 am

Haha, I haven't started watching Food Wars, yet. It will definitely be interesting, lol. I hope you enjoyed.

My munchkins are going away for the weekend, so I'll be watching a ton of stuff. Also, I didn't know they offered manga, too. Crunchyroll is a bit better than I thought.

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”