Who wants to play WoW with me?

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

*Wiro

Who wants to play WoW with me?

Postby *Wiro » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi guys,

I purchased WoW last week (it's only €7.50 nowadays) and found out there's a really neat feature that encourages people to play together by tripling experience games and giving all sorts of buffs. If anyone is interested in giving the game a try, please let me know. It might be good to know that you can play until level 20 for free.

I never played before, but I'm liking the game so far. It doesn't have that endless grind other games have and it has practically no cash shop, meaning almost everything can be found in-game with some effort. I'm particularly impressed with the size of the world, it's unbelievably huge and they have dozens of dungeons to explore.

Send me a message or post here. :D
Read about my characters by following this link.
Shedevil

Re: Who wants to play WoW with me?

Postby Shedevil » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Noo! It will suck your soul! :P I played for about 9 years give or take. Took a break last year and haven't gone back, though that's probably more because the computer I have now really isn't capable of playing it. (*gasp* It's so old and outdated)
Oh look, another glorious morning… makes me SICK!
Goriath

Postby Goriath » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Used to play WoW since TBC and I have to say it sucked me into the game like crazy. Joined one of the top 100 guild in the world (nothing too shabby but it was a top 3 day raiding guild in world for quite some time). Sadly (or maybe for the good) it doesn't appeal for me anymore. For anyone new to the game it will be a blast for sure. The quests, story, cinematics (from wotlk and WoD especially) will build up the epic experience. The newest expansion brings quite nice changes but makes the game too simple and sometimes clunky mechanics for some classes as it was back in the "old" times.

The whole game depends mainly on the server and faction you choose. Most servers nowdays are dominated by one faction so if by any chance you will pick the less populated one you will have harder time late game if you plan on joining a raiding guild and play bit more than casual.

BTW, Horde ftw.
Optimus Christ

Postby Optimus Christ » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:16 pm

I would, if I could get past silver on proving grounds for my lock. It kind of ruined it for me, and would take some dramatic effort to get me back onto it.

BTW: Always for the horde.
Calyx

Postby Calyx » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:41 pm

This reminded me of some awesome raiding tunes!
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

((( We loved with a love that was more than love. )))

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”