Need life saving donations.

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

JsWill

Need life saving donations.

Postby JsWill » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Okay, so I have a friend that I know from another forum and she's having a really hard time. She's a indie dev currently developing a game known as "Homesick" she got into a car wreck and got some metal in her it's a long story, i'll link you to the page and it'll tell you the full story.

Anyways, she's been through a lot and I just wanted to spread the message, if you want to donate you can however if you don't or can't then just spread the message and leave a nice comment. I was and to some extent still am weary about posting this on this forum due to worrying about this potentially breaking rules? But all this is legitimate, if you need more information then you can message her and ask her, she's part of a very well respected indie community that were apart of and the devs wanted us to pass this along to people we may know who would want to help, she's had people go and check everything out and make sure nothing was a scam or rip off.

Anyways, here's the link and like I said if you don't have money to spare or simply just don't want to spare it for some reason then just make sure to leave a nice comment and try to spread the word to get more people involved.

Any and all support is appreciated and if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i-am- ... todos=true
Xander

Re: Need life saving donations.

Postby Xander » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:51 pm

I've sent a donation, I hope your friend gets the operation she needs.
JsWill

Postby JsWill » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Xander wrote:I've sent a donation, I hope your friend gets the operation she needs.

Thank you and thanks to everyone else who took the time to comment to help her get noticed or send a donation, it's extremely appreciated and since I posted on this forum I saw a rise in donations and comments and it just makes me really happy that people are so eager to help.
Xander

Postby Xander » Wed May 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Were you able to get the page back up, because my donation was refunded a while back and I meant to find out if you had been able to?
catwill

Postby catwill » Wed May 29, 2013 10:58 pm

I heard that this was a scam which is why you got your money back, same thing happened to me.
And when I walk I'm a cyclone
You should see it get rolling
Open my heart and emotions rip out of me
My emotions rip out of me

-Liz Phair
JsWill

Postby JsWill » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:00 am

Xander wrote:Were you able to get the page back up, because my donation was refunded a while back and I meant to find out if you had been able to?

Yeah, don't worry about the money I made a huge miscalculation which was thankfully caught because the donation site was smart and refunded everyone's money, sorry for any inconvenience. Also sorry if this reply is a bit late I wasn't on for a long time due to life.

Edit: Due to it being personal information I would really rather not give the full details out on the forum, but if anyone is curious about the details of the campaign you can PM me and I'll be happy to share it with you why it was closed down.

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”