Happy Thanksgiving!

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Doug R.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Doug R. » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Just wanted to wish all my fellow Americans a happy Thanksgiving today, and to wish everyone else a happy normal day!

I'm especially thankful for all of our Cantr staff, who dedicate their time and effort to keep the game running. Special thanks to EchoMan, for going well above the call of duty this year to keep the game running, and Marol, for taking personal time to visit the police and keeping the GAB up to date on the legal proceedings against the hacker.

Thanks too to our loyal playerbase, who keep on returning unsub after unsub. If only we could convince you to not unsub in the first place! :)
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Snickie » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm going to try to keep this short and Cantr-related.

Thanks to Cantr for giving me a reason to not do homework at night.
Thanks to Cantr for also giving me a reason to do homework.
Thanks to Cantr and all my friends on #cantr_hispano for helping me improve at Spanish. (Gracias, Cantr y todos mis amigos en #cantr_hispano, para me ayudan con español.)
Thanks to EchoMan and Marol for fixing Cantr after the hacker brought it down for two or three months.
Thanks to Jos Elkink for creating Cantr.
Thanks to the Cantr staff for helping to run this game and make it possible for us to play it with ease.
Thanks to the players for making these some of the best roleplay experiences I've ever had.
Thanks to Doug R. for giving me advice when I was in some OOCly tough stuff in-game.
Thanks to Alladinsane for bringing me to the game in the first place.

And finally:
Thank you, Mom, for making these wonderfully delicious pies. :mrgreen:

–passes out a pie to anyone who wants one — apple, pumpkin, or pecan–
Vega

Postby Vega » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Snickie wrote:
Thanks to Cantr and all my friends on #cantr_hispano for helping me improve at Spanish. (Gracias, Cantr y todos mis amigos en #cantr_hispano, para me ayudan con español.)

... por ayudarme con el español. :wink:
Quebec Lima Delta November
Something like a story
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Vega wrote:
Snickie wrote:

... por ayudarme con el español. :wink:

Gracias, Vega. x]

Hey, at least you understood what I meant. I didn't even have to use Google Translate. XD
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Doug R. wrote:Just wanted to wish all my fellow Americans a happy Thanksgiving today, and to wish everyone else a happy normal day!

I'm especially thankful for all of our Cantr staff, who dedicate their time and effort to keep the game running. Special thanks to EchoMan, for going well above the call of duty this year to keep the game running, and Marol, for taking personal time to visit the police and keeping the GAB up to date on the legal proceedings against the hacker.

Thanks too to our loyal playerbase, who keep on returning unsub after unsub. If only we could convince you to not unsub in the first place! :)

What he said!!!

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
Alladinsane

Postby Alladinsane » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:45 pm

All that^^^^

and thanks to cantr in general for giving me a reason and object to threaten my daughter with taking away if she doesn't do her homework. Scholarship depends on you!
A famous wise man once said absolutely nothing!

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”