Personality Test (Jung/MBTI)

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Doug R.

Re: Personality Test (Jung/MBTI)

Postby Doug R. » Wed May 11, 2011 7:26 pm

KAOS wrote:
Doug R. wrote:For INTJs supposedly being a super minority (2% of the population), there sure are a heck of a lot here. Maybe we need to start marketing Cantr directly to INTJs, though I'm not sure how you can market to a psychological demographic.

I've read somewhere that INTJs are most likely to do such a test because they are more interested in it than other types. :wink:

We want to know our weaknesses and also how to exploit other personality types! :twisted:
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Wed May 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Piscator wrote:
Doug R. wrote:Maybe we need to start marketing Cantr directly to INTJs, though I'm not sure how you can market to a psychological demographic.

Maybe we could ask one of them. :mrgreen:

http://intjforum.com/

I'll join if you will.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
CN

Postby CN » Sat May 14, 2011 11:05 pm

ISTJ

22 62 38 67
joo

Postby joo » Sun May 15, 2011 3:49 pm

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What a crap forum.
Diego

Postby Diego » Mon May 16, 2011 12:55 am

INTP. Always.
Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.
masterekat

Postby masterekat » Mon May 16, 2011 3:56 am

INFP - The Healer
(89, 38, 25, 22)

Being an only child, I'm not so surprised by this. It's also probably the reason I enjoy Cantr so much. My imaginary friends aren't exactly so imaginary anymore. :oops: (They exist in someone else's mind too!)

Now to do this for a few of my characters. I feel like its time for some of them to grow a little bit.
joo

Postby joo » Mon May 16, 2011 6:28 pm

masterekat wrote:Being an only child, I'm not so surprised by this. It's also probably the reason I enjoy Cantr so much. My imaginary friends aren't exactly so imaginary anymore. :oops: (They exist in someone else's mind too!)

Now to do this for a few of my characters. I feel like its time for some of them to grow a little bit.

You're going to have your characters play Cantr so their friends aren't entirely imaginary anymore?
SumBum

Postby SumBum » Mon May 16, 2011 6:40 pm

joo wrote:
masterekat wrote:Being an only child, I'm not so surprised by this. It's also probably the reason I enjoy Cantr so much. My imaginary friends aren't exactly so imaginary anymore. :oops: (They exist in someone else's mind too!)

You're going to have your characters play Cantr so their friends aren't entirely imaginary anymore?

That's why Cantr needs computers. Then our chars can sit around playing Cantr instead of doing anything productive.
I don't know karate, but I know KA-RAZY!! - James Brown
masterekat

Postby masterekat » Mon May 16, 2011 6:52 pm

joo wrote:

Haha...the test, I meant. :P
Cwalen

Postby Cwalen » Thu May 19, 2011 8:17 am

I have always felt a bit elitist about my participation in Cantr.

Twitch gamers, and those addicted to easy predictable paths of progression just wither and die.

From a marketing perspective that is a weakness.

The forums might be dominated by a minority of the player base, experienced and lazing in smug self satisfaction, but nothing like as badly as some other small online games in my experience. English is distinctly a second language in terms of our player base and our recruitment, so I know what I can see and understand is a minority.

Marketing to the psychological profile that those that have participated in this thread seems like an obvious imperitive to me, and not that difficult.
The avalanche has begun, it is useless for the pebbles to vote.
masterekat

Postby masterekat » Thu May 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Cwalen wrote: Marketing to the psychological profile that those that have participated in this thread seems like an obvious imperitive to me, and not that difficult.

And now I have something to do for the summer until I find a job. :mrgreen: Anyone knows of any other sites where I can whore cantr out, feel free to PM me. I already have a few brainstorms in mind. :D
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Wed May 25, 2011 12:39 am

KAOS wrote:I myself am still INFJ. That's the funny thing about it: I did that test about 3 or 4 years ago, again 2 years ago, I did an English and a German test version with different questions, and now today I did the test again, and it's always the same result, although I'd say I changed a lot over the last years. Maybe I'm in some way more constant as thought. :wink:

i got the same.
http://keirsey.com/4temps/counselor.asp
caged_bird_sings

Postby caged_bird_sings » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:45 am

INTP. (78, 75, 12, 68)

*sits back and eats cheezies in a dark room, scheming*

My career list depresses me. All science & computer stuff....sadly I do philosophy. Guess I'm gonna be a taxi driver after all. Wait! Librarian. I have a chance!

The 'INTP profile' part freaked me out a bit. It's like someone's watching me. *shifty eyes*

But I guess it's all okay if Socrates, Descartes, Einstein, Darwin, Sherlock Holmes (he's on the list!) and...Tiger Woods (??) get to be my INTP buddies.
And all that is now
And all that is gone
And all that's to come
And everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
Cwalen

Postby Cwalen » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:56 am

Hey, 7 years of primary schooling, 5 in an elite private school then 10 or so hanging round university.

If you don't count the year that I spent coming from the USA to a real educational system, that's 22 years in school.

Well more than half my life. Learning things that are not directly applicable to anything that I should experience.

Why people get hooked on pokies, how to raise a riot, why it is better to scream FIRE rather than RAPE! to get attention.

Philosophers are qualified to ask "do you want fries with that" and to have a mind that asks what else is there but this?

Work with it.
The avalanche has begun, it is useless for the pebbles to vote.
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Took the test again today, just 'cause.

KAOS's link: INTJ (95, 12, 88, 47)
kisa.ca/personality/: ISTP (100%, 68%, 100%, 59%)
Similarminds.com: ISTP (68.75%, 68.57%, 78.13%, 50%)
Some Excel thing I downloaded: ISTJ (91%, 95%, 90%, 67%)
A different one: ISTJ (73%, 90%, 95%, 67%)
Goddessflight.com: ISTP (no numbers)

Talk about strong and weak tendencies. It's a wonder I can play extroverted, lovey characters at all. The other two aspects are just weird.

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”