Introduction Thread

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Ahrta

Re: Introduction Thread

Postby Ahrta » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:28 pm

Welcome welcome!
MonkeyPants4736

Postby MonkeyPants4736 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:09 pm

I've seen that your character(s) are enthusiastic and well RPed, Akulli, and was genuinely surprised when a minor thing happened that revealed you were a new player. You already seem like a pro :)
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:25 pm

MonkeyPants4736 wrote:I've seen that your character(s) are enthusiastic and well RPed, Akulli, and was genuinely surprised when a minor thing happened that revealed you were a new player. You already seem like a pro :)

If it's who I think, so much this.
Welcome.
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
Akulli

Postby Akulli » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:37 am

Rebma wrote:
MonkeyPants4736 wrote:I've seen that your character(s) are enthusiastic and well RPed, Akulli, and was genuinely surprised when a minor thing happened that revealed you were a new player. You already seem like a pro :)

If it's who I think, so much this.
Welcome.

Thank you guys, that really means a lot to me! I did have a few hiccups, like thinking I needed a backstory for her among other things. But I think I've just about got the hang of it now!
MattWithoos

Postby MattWithoos » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:39 am

Welcome to the game! The compliments from those people shouldn't be taken lightly, I personally consider them to be amongst the best RPers/simmers in the game. :)

Impressive they figured you out, though! You must be really good! :lol:
Akulli

Postby Akulli » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:44 pm

MattWithoos wrote:Welcome to the game! The compliments from those people shouldn't be taken lightly, I personally consider them to be amongst the best RPers/simmers in the game. :)

Impressive they figured you out, though! You must be really good! :lol:

Well, sometimes I worry about the amount of typos I find myself doing. Half the time I get to play, I have to do it on my phone and it does some weird things... I need a new phone for sure. With that being said, I hope I get to interact with a lot more people. I didn't realize how much fun Cantr was going to be when I first started, and I may have become slightly addicted lol
Genie
LO - Turkish/RD - Tailor

Postby Genie » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:48 pm

Welcome to the most green grass of the universe, Akulli.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe
Ahrta

Postby Ahrta » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:49 pm

One of us, one of usssss, one of ussss muahahahahahahahahaaaaa *cough, cough wheeeze*

Good to have ya!

Been a pleasure so far
the_antisocial_hermit

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Welcome and don't worry about typos!
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!
Mafia Salad

Postby Mafia Salad » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:48 am

Welcome, met your namesake with one of mine and enjoyed interacting with her. Definitely don't worry too much about the typos, it happens to 99% of us. As long as it isn't jumbled too much for a non native speaker to figure out you can pretend it never happened and everyone else will too. Or if it's too weird (blast you autocorrect!) then you get to recover with a think on your toes RP moment.

Learning the game can be hilariously awkward at times. I recall shortly after I started I poked an animal with one of my characters, thought it was funny so I went to poke a person and slapped them in the face. :lol: :oops: :lol: There is something special in being surprised by learning something new in the game that you only get to experience so many times.
Fortune Cookie Says:
You should consider a career change, you'd make an excellent doormat.

[quote]1441-7: You skillfully kill a racoon using a broom.[/quote]
Akulli

Postby Akulli » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:40 am

Mafia Salad wrote:Welcome, met your namesake with one of mine and enjoyed interacting with her. Definitely don't worry too much about the typos, it happens to 99% of us. As long as it isn't jumbled too much for a non native speaker to figure out you can pretend it never happened and everyone else will too. Or if it's too weird (blast you autocorrect!) then you get to recover with a think on your toes RP moment.

Learning the game can be hilariously awkward at times. I recall shortly after I started I poked an animal with one of my characters, thought it was funny so I went to poke a person and slapped them in the face. :lol: :oops: :lol: There is something special in being surprised by learning something new in the game that you only get to experience so many times.

Slapping someone in the face... I, uh, I definitely haven't done that by accident either... nope... :oops:
muidoido

Postby muidoido » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:44 am

I slapped Puddle Duck in the face. In the middle of Baaak. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Soooooo embarrassing!
Yuna

Postby Yuna » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:43 am

Newbie here! I'm Yuna! Way overly enthusiastic and hyper and my characters are definitely following that lead... I've been playing for like a month... I love it too much.
EchoMan

Postby EchoMan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:51 pm

To get back to the original essence of the topic:

Hi, I'm Echoman, and I'm a Cantroholic. Quitting is easy! I have done it twice. Seriously...

:lol:
Estaar

Postby Estaar » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:40 am

Same here. And happy to be back :)
Stranger in a strange land.

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”