The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Players Department Trainee

User avatar
cutecuddlydirewolf
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:24 am

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:58 pm

I am:

...travelling. Thinking. Dreaming.

...still wondering what I should do with myself.

...working. I wish he would listen to my plans.

...ready to die. I don't want to live anymore.

...wishing that the town leader would actually lead.

...getting pissed off at all this sitting around and doing nothing.

...just helping my best friend. I love seeing her happy.

...hoping that I'll find something to do.

...still on a vacation with my husband! I just wish he'd wake up more.

...travelling, ready to work on my business!

...new, and wishing someone was awake for me to talk to.
Image
Meorwen
Translator-German (PR)
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby Meorwen » Wed May 02, 2018 6:24 am

I am:
...so very happy, ignoring that little voice of guilt in the back of my head
...happy things are getting busy
...waiting for the old man to wake
...just travelling
...disappointed, never should have told anyone
...bored, so incredibly bored
...carrots, carrots and more carrots
...wondering. Is she losing her mind?
...decimating the wildlife
...vegetating alone
...alone and purposeless
...working silently
...excited, a new place.
...uncertain of everything
...tired and sorry
User avatar
Estaar
PD Member/PR Translator (Fr,De)
Posts: 833
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:23 am
Location: Luxembourg

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby Estaar » Wed May 02, 2018 10:51 am

Meorwen wrote:I am:
...so very happy, ignoring that little voice of guilt in the back of my head
...happy things are getting busy
...waiting for the old man to wake
...just travelling
...disappointed, never should have told anyone
...bored, so incredibly bored
...carrots, carrots and more carrots
...wondering. Is she losing her mind?
...decimating the wildlife
...vegetating alone
...alone and purposeless
...working silently
...excited, a new place.
...uncertain of everything
...tired and sorry


You have too many characters ;)
Stranger in a strange land.
Meorwen
Translator-German (PR)
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby Meorwen » Wed May 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Estaar wrote:
You have too many characters ;)


I know... :oops:
User avatar
sky
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 5:33 pm

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby sky » Thu May 03, 2018 9:59 pm

-gave in to work for my horse, but my spirit isn’t broken

- the love of bathhouses and carrots only led to trouble, but I still love both

- my question answered rattled me to the bone. The long walk helped to clear my head.

- finished my task and on to the next one. I feel like a slave.

- my emotions got the better of me. I seriously screwed up.

- Mesmerized by the two I’m enjoying this adventure with. Something has changed, but I’m too scared to ask.

- arrived to see my friend. Lovely town, but the one that caught my eye and I wish to speak to fell asleep.

- cooking new things and keeping the town leader and people fed. Being judged by some, but glad to be alive.

- I wonder what clothes he will surprise me with?

- still no idea what the leader or what this town is about.

- and we are off!! Wow he’s letting -ME- drive?

- I belong to him, but he lets me have my special male friends too

- phew that was close!! I almost was caught. Now where am I??

- still sailing, getting to know one really well.
User avatar
PaintedbyRoses
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:03 am

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby PaintedbyRoses » Fri May 04, 2018 12:44 am

sky wrote:-gave in to work for my horse, but my spirit isn’t broken

- the love of bathhouses and carrots only led to trouble, but I still love both

- my question answered rattled me to the bone. The long walk helped to clear my head.

- finished my task and on to the next one. I feel like a slave.

- my emotions got the better of me. I seriously screwed up.

- Mesmerized by the two I’m enjoying this adventure with. Something has changed, but I’m too scared to ask.

- arrived to see my friend. Lovely town, but the one that caught my eye and I wish to speak to fell asleep.

- cooking new things and keeping the town leader and people fed. Being judged by some, but glad to be alive.

- I wonder what clothes he will surprise me with?

- still no idea what the leader or what this town is about.

- and we are off!! Wow he’s letting -ME- drive?

- I belong to him, but he lets me have my special male friends too

- phew that was close!! I almost was caught. Now where am I??

- still sailing, getting to know one really well.


Can I have your lives? Or one? Can I just pick one of them? They all sound amazing.
Image
User avatar
sky
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 5:33 pm

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby sky » Fri May 04, 2018 5:36 am

PaintedbyRoses wrote:
sky wrote:-gave in to work for my horse, but my spirit isn’t broken

- the love of bathhouses and carrots only led to trouble, but I still love both

- my question answered rattled me to the bone. The long walk helped to clear my head.

- finished my task and on to the next one. I feel like a slave.

- my emotions got the better of me. I seriously screwed up.

- Mesmerized by the two I’m enjoying this adventure with. Something has changed, but I’m too scared to ask.

- arrived to see my friend. Lovely town, but the one that caught my eye and I wish to speak to fell asleep.

- cooking new things and keeping the town leader and people fed. Being judged by some, but glad to be alive.

- I wonder what clothes he will surprise me with?

- still no idea what the leader or what this town is about.

- and we are off!! Wow he’s letting -ME- drive?

- I belong to him, but he lets me have my special male friends too

- phew that was close!! I almost was caught. Now where am I??

- still sailing, getting to know one really well.


Can I have your lives? Or one? Can I just pick one of them? They all sound amazing.


Ha which one? I have a few favs but ONE is THE favourite so you can’t have her :wink:
User avatar
PaintedbyRoses
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:03 am

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby PaintedbyRoses » Fri May 04, 2018 6:48 am

sky wrote:
Ha which one? I have a few favs but ONE is THE favourite so you can’t have her :wink:

It's the one with the carrot, isn't it?

Here's how exciting mine are:

...wandering for years in empty towns. Desperately trying to gather what I need to make a crowbar. Then, at least I can try to break some locks.
...finally met some people. They don't seem that interesting but better than nothing.
...wandering - can't find a place to call home. Maybe I'll try to get to another island.
...making progress in life but now I'm distracted because I kind of like a guy who will probably never like me as more than a friend.
...working at a boring job for a year for something that may or may not be worth it.
Image
User avatar
sky
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 5:33 pm

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby sky » Fri May 04, 2018 7:13 am

PaintedbyRoses wrote:
sky wrote:
Ha which one? I have a few favs but ONE is THE favourite so you can’t have her :wink:

It's the one with the carrot, isn't it?

Here's how exciting mine are:

...wandering for years in empty towns. Desperately trying to gather what I need to make a crowbar. Then, at least I can try to break some locks.
...finally met some people. They don't seem that interesting but better than nothing.
...wandering - can't find a place to call home. Maybe I'll try to get to another island.
...making progress in life but now I'm distracted because I kind of like a guy who will probably never like me as more than a friend.
...working at a boring job for a year for something that may or may not be worth it.


Ok the carrot one has had some over the top verbal antic-like fun :lol:
But that isn’t quite my fav. My fav is my girl who was in complete awe with one young charming sailor. She’s mesmerized by both
Zanthos
Posts: 1517
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:08 am
Location: US of A

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby Zanthos » Fri May 04, 2018 10:30 pm

I am sleeping

I am a greedy treasure hunter looking to steal bigger and better things from abandoned cities but got caught up in a mission to help people
Person: Akamada doesnt control the animals.
You see a wild boar attack Person.
Person: I still dont believe you.

<Spill> Oh, I enjoy every sperm to the fullest.
User avatar
Genie
LO - Turkish/RD - Tailor
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: Neverland

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby Genie » Sat May 05, 2018 2:18 pm

I am...
Walking around with a smile while there's a storm in me.
Just helping him and the town as any good citizen would do.
Enjoying this good life with all of my crazy friends, but worried about her.
Feeling so split between the possibilities.
Trying to make my area better while making some special plans.
Wishing I could die.
Half sleepy, half fakesexual.
Travelling again.
Getting bored and missing my old friends.
Just helping my friend, surprising that I outlived many people.
Not tellingx2
Unworthy x2
Struggling here just because of the mindless pirates.
“We're all mad here.”
" Per Aspera Ad Astra."
noturson
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:24 pm

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby noturson » Sun May 06, 2018 11:32 am

I am... (the "I messed up the order" edition.)

- an idiot sandwich.
- going to be the town bike.
- worried for my sweet son.
- about to beat the crap out of a man.
- hoping they wake up soon.
- on a self-discovery journey... not.
- excited to see how it'll turn out.
- ANGRY. PURE ANGER. I WILL WHIP OUT MY-
- sleepy + 7.
Yuna
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:10 am
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby Yuna » Sun May 06, 2018 5:35 pm

I am...

...Insanely making rings...
...keeping him locked inside for years now...
...lying on the ground after being pushed...
...OMFG WE'RE ENGAGED!!!...
...waiting for our wedding...
...sailing alone still in this awesome ship...
...alone with my demonic angel....
...leaving because I know that is what he wants...
...ready to give up. Does he ever wake?...
...oh fuck its cold. Oh yeah... jacket to make...
...dragging him around while I prepare my studio...
...lost at sea with the one I am too afraid to touch freely...
...cooking for and feeding my sleeping husband. He must be really tired....
...can I be your pet now?...
...walking while reciting our ABC's...
curious

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby curious » Mon May 07, 2018 4:28 pm

I am...

..pleased I started listening to my own head, and heart, instead of the manipulative bullshit.
...collecting... and learning about fungus.
...looking forward to a night by the fire. I wonder if she is?
...wondering just how long a 'little while' is? Gaawd..!
...actually enjoying her discomfort. I might as well enjoy something.
...getting a real job. I hope I don't let them down.
User avatar
the_antisocial_hermit
Posts: 3675
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:04 pm
Location: Hollow.
Contact:

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Tue May 08, 2018 4:31 am

I am...

in a gilded cage, feeling the clutches of cold and darkness again.
sad and guilt-ridden. He like liked me but never said goodbye. Never quite felt the same...
planning another long trip. Maybe in the spring.
starting to see some real progress, despite a few blips recently.
doing great, having fun! No one can hold me back!
happy to be near him again. It's been a while!
traveling in luxurious style as I design things.
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests