The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Capt. Mobious

Postby Capt. Mobious » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:15 pm

I am a recently made Commander who thinks he has found love after losing his first wife.

I am sailing towards the only place I've ever called home and hoping the Captain isn't going to double-cross me.

I am a seamstress whose very first crush has returned to town and seems to love her back.

I am docking in an unfamiliar town. I sure hope I can get clothes and maybe a decent weapon.

I am going to get oil and exploring new lands with a girl who I keep giving presents to... I sure hope she likes me.

I am skipping along a forest trail with my best friend and poking furry creatures and hoping that the next town has people who want to play and be friends with me because I like to play lots of things. *giggle* I think I like my best friend in a funny way that makes my innards kind of go all gooey like when you stick your toes in the mud and squiggle them real good.

I am going to start an Outpost on the Sea for my boss but I do not see any of my friends on the trail. I sure hope I took the correct road.

I left my land of coal for a land of verdant fields and belong to a fabulous business. But I'm waiting anxiously for my boss and friend to return after a skirmish. I sure hope they are alright because I can't decide which one to give my heart to.

I am Mayor of a small community, elected to the position before my 21st birthday. I really want a motorcycle.

I am still trying to fill my stomach after starving a few days when I first spawned. No one seemed to care. No one has given me a bow. This stinkin' town seems to care more for dead people than those alive. I'm going to steal a boat at the first opportunity.

I just returned home after my lover decided to marry the Other Woman.

J'ai faim. J'ai toujours faim. Je vousdrais mourir.
Last edited by Capt. Mobious on Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wichita
Administrator Emeritus

Postby wichita » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:15 pm

I agree, these would be great posted as an advertisement on the introduction page. :D

I am the mailman who is unwittingly quite popular with the ladies.

I am a travelling medicine man alone in the wastelands.

I am the ghost comforting my mourning love and thirsting revenge.

I am the humble businessman constructing a home for his wife.

*gives you a hug* Kabong, Anatole Friends! *a big toothless grin*

I am a peaceful kind girl trying to serve her Keeper.

I'm a simple hard workin' guy, tryin' to get people what they need.

I'm a vibrant young songstress trying to please her husband and bring peace back to her home.
"Y-O-U! It's just two extra letters! Come on, people! This is the internet, not a barn!" --Kid President
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:24 pm

I am newer member of TBR and slowly getting used to it.
I am a soon to be assistant in a clothing store.
I am just a nobody to everybody.
I am a slave. I just recently became one. I was locked in a man’s house and am being forced to do his work for him.
I am a traveler who is lost in the mountains.
I am a member of a rebellious group.
I am a citizen of a town getting ready to defend another town from pirates.
I am a wanderer who just arrived at an almost empty town.
I am employed by a nice woman and that’s about it…
I am a lonely woman in search of a companion, and away from home.
I am an adventurer and traveling with a bard.
I am a woman who is building a house and made a bet with a man.
I am someone who does not speak very much.
I am a traveler and I don’t care where I am
I am a newspawn recently employed by a weapons shop owner.
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
AngelSpice

Postby AngelSpice » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:50 pm

I am finally home again and have my home built
I am waiting
I am making steel
I am going home
I am married and co-own a business
I am a loner
I am a trader on a boat
I am building a boat
I am trying to forget someone
I am nobody
I am another nobody
I am not what I planned to be, even though I keep trying to fulfil my dreams
I am in love and have good friends.
I have an obsession with killing wild boars.
I am home again after travelling and don't have any idea what to do with my life

I was:

Killed by the Blackrocks
Killed by a wild horse after wandering, lost and starving since spawning. It was a tossup whether the wild animals or starvation would kill me first.
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:00 am

I am smiling happily because I spawned to the most beautiful place in Cantr.

I am shy, with a painful past, finding true love and learning to smile again.

I am a bit confused at how to express myself so that I am understood, worried that the one I love.... never will.

I am a quiet, happy woman, completely and totally in love with a productive Stone Knight.

I am good with an axe, better with a claymore..

I am a wife, a bit jealous, and very skilled in the art of dragging!

I am embarrased. TOTALLY

I am trying to build a home.

I am so saddened by the sleeping sickness...its killing me!

I am truely happy, content with the quiet, but happy to hear his voice.

(Edited..to add)
Last edited by Sunni Daez on Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Run...Dragon...Run!!!
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:06 am

Capt. Mobious wrote:I am a recently made Commander who thinks he has found love after losing his first wife.
I am sailing towards the only place I've ever called home and hoping the Captain isn't going to double-cross me.

I am a seamstress whose very first crush has returned to town and seems to love her back.

I am docking in an unfamiliar town. I sure hope I can get clothes and maybe a decent weapon.

I am going to get oil and exploring new lands with a girl who I keep giving presents to... I sure hope she likes me.

I am skipping along a forest trail with my best friend and poking furry creatures and hoping that the next town has people who want to play and be friends with me because I like to play lots of things. *giggle* I think I like my best friend in a funny way that makes my innards kind of go all gooey like when you stick your toes in the mud and squiggle them real good.

I am going to start an Outpost on the Sea for my boss but I do not see any of my friends on the trail. I sure hope I took the correct road.

I left my land of coal for a land of verdant fields and belong to a fabulous business. But I'm waiting anxiously for my boss and friend to return after a skirmish. I sure hope they are alright because I can't decide which one to give my heart to.

I am Mayor of a small community, elected to the position before my 21st birthday. I really want a motorcycle.

I am still trying to fill my stomach after starving a few days when I first spawned. No one seemed to care. No one has given me a bow. This stinkin' town seems to care more for dead people than those alive. I'm going to steal a boat at the first opportunity.

I just returned home after my lover decided to marry the Other Woman.

J'ai faim. J'ai toujours faim. Je vousdrais mourir.

SHOOT!! It's true then... that's Zahan, right?
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Capt. Mobious

Postby Capt. Mobious » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:36 am

Should it have said "I am a recently made Commander who has fought cows more than Blackrocks"?
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:45 am

:lol:

Hehe... yes... my character was just afraid of that being true.
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Capt. Mobious

Postby Capt. Mobious » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:51 am

The Commander part? The cow part? Or the falling in love part? :D
Spider

Postby Spider » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:57 am

I am waiting for the day to end so I can leave
I am trying to break a lock for the 8th/9th time while my slave does her own thing
I am trying to get back on top of things
I am doing nothing and almost ready to end it
I am teaching someone on how to use some machines
I am sailing home to get an answer and busying myself by repairing my shield
I'm on top.
I am bored and thinking of making a dirt motorcycle
I am quiet, boring and wishing to find a place to call home and find a woman to love
I am almost done with my boat and so close to being back home
I am on the road, smiling
I am sailing the seas and finding nothing...hitting myself to pass the time and building a new shield to see if its better for when I shoot myself
I am hoping my gf doesn't die, but knowing she will
I am so happy she knows the fun way on how to take a break
I am ready to fight the people in my town for entertainment...but I was stopped cause I saw this girl model a bit
Nixit

Postby Nixit » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:08 am

The love part...
Missy

Postby Missy » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:31 am

I am an arrogant but loveable prick, who is out of town often. Happy, tired and obsessed with my wife's hips and happiness. I can't fail, because if I do, the whole world will come down around me. Jos, I love my life, the town I'm in and life is so damn important, I wish people knew how much I cared. I'll make everyone happy, even if it kills me. I'd walk to the end of the world for anyone. I had a second chance, you deserve one too. But damn, would you just get off my back? I will not fail you, I never have, have I?

I am a sexually deprived man in his forties, almost fifties, with the same girlfriend for some twenty or so years, give or take. I say what noone else will and then spend my days in jail with a caveman. (I wonder if he'll give me any?) Maybe, maybe I have just found a puprose in life and a new sidekick. Screw everyone, man.

I am an eccentric woman in her twenties, looking to heal older mens wounds and make the masses feel alive. I feel everyones pain and understand even the gooniest of people. But noone seems to understand that I can do this. Noone knows that I'm different. Somehow, when I've cured one person in particular, they'll all come to me for solutions.

I'm a frustrated man wondering how I ended up with my girlfriend. Didn't I warn her what would happen if she kept kissing my neck? I don't want to be here, but how can I leave? Why would I want to? I don't have anywhere to go, noone to see. But then.......Oh I just can't, I just can't. Maybe she'll die, and I can pretend I really cared....No. No. I do love her. But an eternity with someone who NEVER speaks? *Sob.* I just don't know what to say anymore. Yes, thats it. I'll go back to my roots. I was going to be a trader, what ever happened to that? I'll get this all straightened out.

I'm a clansman, trying to find my way in life. There isn't anything worth living for if you don't have someone to share it with. I screwed up big time, how the hell did ***** just fly off the bike like that? What will everyone think? What if I could have saved him. Maybe I didn't look hard enough for everyone else. I'll do better this time.

I'm one of three and wondering if it was a lie when I said I didn't want to kiss *****. I feel kinda girly, but I don't have any breasts? Nope, not goin there. Woo-hoo. That was oneeeeeee sweeeeeeet bikini! Hey, I wonder when *****'ll be back.......;;;>.>

I'm new here. I'm not sure what I think of this place.

I'm tired, you people bore me. I wish this guy would wake up. I tried to get him to wake up several times and I thought I could tell if someone would, but I guess I'm not special as I had once thought. I wonder where that one girl went anyways....Too disorganized for me.

Im tired of the same thing, day in and day out. Crush, smelt, crush, smelt, eat.

Im sure I could be doing something more useful, but I haven't figured out what that is yet. Guess farming is good for now.

I'm sure I have enough food to last me the trip there, but I don't know about the trip back. I wish I had a better weapon...I'd like to kill that bastard snake that bit me. Is it even worth the trek home?

This is the best I can describe mine, but that is who they are I guess.
I hate people.
cantrlady

Postby cantrlady » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:11 am

I am a happily married woman in her forties who expects the people around her to be the best that they can be and when they aren’t, I am the one more devastated. I have never recovered over my Governor’s immoral actions and my role in his lover’s suicide I also have a younger man in my life and my husband doesn’t seem to mind this.

I am running a small forest with my mate. We are content except for the random threats we receive from my ex-fiancé who is a general in a nearby town.

I am thriving in a large forest.

I am on a boat with my lover….life doesn’t get any better than this.

I am collecting coal with my life mate who often forgets his own name. I worry when he goes on a resource run that he will forget his home and won’t make it back.

I am an ex-pirate and ex-resource gatherer who is planning on going on a boat with a few friends. Maybe we will be pirates again or maybe we won’t.

I am the law in a quirky town.

I am a business owner in a town where there is a valuable resource.

I am a female on a boat with two men..one a possible love interest and the other becoming a friend.

I am a male collecting healing food for the fighters in the business that employs me. I found out that I can only do a minimal amount of damage with my weapons. I am contemplating suicide to get over my humiliation.

I am a lonely woman cooking food in a room

I am near dead in a huge town and no one seems to see me.

I am a new spawn who has joined forces with a lil man that talks differently along with his co-worker and friend.

I am a man, newly spawned who is trying to find a new region to live in as his player has too many other characters in that region and he knows that PD will be knocking if the character settles down there
the_antisocial_hermit

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:23 am

I am a hard working member of a large group and I'm paranoid about being inside and never wear shoes...
I am another hard working member of a much different type of group...
I am happy and travelling with the love of my life...
I am living in a blissful paradise with one I love...
I am gathering silk in a place dark of all save two rays of light...
I am plotting evil things...
I am going to be a vigilante...
(cue others)
We are a bunch of nobodies!
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:29 am

I am thinking how great that this topic is so much on the subject without loads of comments mixing it up. But at the same time I'm actually doing the bad thing, commenting.

Capt. Mobious wrote:I think I like my best friend in a funny way that makes my innards kind of go all gooey like when you stick your toes in the mud and squiggle them real good.

Aww, one of my characters has felt exactly that way sometimes! Both about a person and mud.

Capt. Mobious wrote:I am Mayor of a small community, elected to the position before my 21st birthday. I really want a motorcycle.

Elected? I'd say lured into it. :wink: Has she already come to realize it's more of a burden than an honour? Hang in there sister.

wichita wrote:I am the ghost comforting my mourning love and thirsting revenge.

Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! <3
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “General Discussion”