RP praise!

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Nixit

Postby Nixit » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:08 pm

Michael Hart in Siom: Who knows how he does it. He practically runs the town, along with Zady, but still has a life and a very interesting one. He's really fun to be around. Where ever you are, I salute you. :D
Just because you're older, smarter, stronger, more talented... doesn't mean you're BETTER.
Pirog

Postby Pirog » Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:14 am

There are many good RPers in Sjoftich. Everything from just playing out their feelings and making an effort to talk in a good way to creative ways to RP sleeping sickness and depressions.
Eat the invisible food, Industrialist...it's delicious!
swymir

Postby swymir » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:55 am

Ah I got some recognition. I play Bobby Atwell. One of my mroe favorite characters to play. There are a couple i think I play better though. Particularly the girl I have in Sjoftich Hills. She hasn't said a thing yet and people keep yelling at her to tell them her name, but she has helped the town so much. I'm waiting for her to be killed any day now. I'm surprised she has made it this far.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:18 pm

Why don't you play her off as mute then. *smacks* Whats that guys name. He was in Dory then left for Klojt. He was mute and I thaught that was something very interesting to play. I have a couple that can't read or write but nothing to hard.
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
Pirog

Postby Pirog » Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:40 pm

Mutes are quite common actually.
I have a character that is almost mute in the Swedish area...he can talk, he just choses not to. He is quite a weird little fellow :)
swymir

Postby swymir » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:18 pm

The point is she is not mute. I just wanted to test what would happen if she just eliminated all contact with everyone. Basicly she plays like no one else is there, but not in the way where she does what she wants. She just continues to work on other people's projects only taking exactly as much food off the ground as she needs. So far only one person has appreciated her work everyone else just keeps threatening to have her killed. In the end if she gets killed I would consider the experiment to be a success. People in Cantr have fallen into the habit of killing off anyone who does not say their name or open up communications instead of actually watching what the character does.
"My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone."
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:57 am

OOO. Studing a little cantrian psycology then.
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
Black Canyon

Postby Black Canyon » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:42 am

The Player of Dominic Raleigh and Slaint Alba.

I don't know if you cancelled your entire account or just deleted some characters....but you are an awesome role-player and I have enjoyed watching and interacting with your characters. If you did indeed quit cantr it will certainly be a loss to all of us.

:cry:
Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:52 pm

Phillip and Lizzy in Sjoftich. Never seen sleeping sickness made so interesting before. I hope it doesn't kill him (but if it did, don't tell me, I'll find out ingame).

Atate Writer- He named my charrie Most people who met Algus when he first spawned would have shut him out because he was very clueless and dumbfounded but this Atate rped very well and was patient with him. Thumbs Up.

Horray, two points for me.
-- Anthony Roberts
Pirog

Postby Pirog » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:59 pm

To the players of:

Chris Myst and Caillou. Often irritating, but always well played. :)

I also think Joram Traske and Devon Dobbs of the SF-Drojf-Krif region are stimulating to deal with.
Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:40 pm

Pirog wrote:Chris Myst and Caillou. Often irritating, but always well played. :)

Correction. Three points.
-- Anthony Roberts
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:34 am

I have to give my props to Kayleigh Ann's player, the roleplay is brilliant, conforming and well thought out. It's always a pleasure to see my char's name light up to interact with her. I should probably take the opportunity to credit Eve Desmond's player, who has constantly dealt with John Locke, (I ought cry, that he wasn't mentioned) kept him happy and still having a profession of her own.

I forgot to mention Gregor, of the list of KDS chars I had mentioned, which had included Devon/Kinley/Kob, Frankie/Sonya/Joram/Jasper/Frather, Silver/Chris/Mag/Caillou/Silver...okay okay, now I'm just mentioning all of my char's friends. :lol:
Pirog

Postby Pirog » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:03 am

Wow...Silverfoot must be RPd incredibly well since you mentioned her twice :wink:

I want to compliment the player of Schizz in Krif...he is just the cutest. A Silly with a funny twist.
Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:54 pm

No way, Pirog. No way at all. You only get one point for having your character displayed ONCE (By the same person, anyway, because it more than one person praises a character, then that character is cool and gets another point.)

Speaking of points...

Silver/Chris/Mag/Caillou/Silver

Horrah, four points!
-- Anthony Roberts
mikki

Postby mikki » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:08 am

I have to give praise to the player of Cesium Larthus.. the rp is exceptional.. very original, never repeating anything twice, has me laughing and not only that but I am constantly on my toes waiting for the next post...

Also there is General Adam Mint, Peter O'Neil Mac Gregor, Sauron, And yes Michael Hart.. All great rp'rs

Yeah yeah yeah.. a few more points for ya.. *smiles*

Return to “General Discussion”