Top 100 Characters of the Month, March 2019

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

ToxikCoffee

Top 100 Characters of the Month, March 2019

Postby ToxikCoffee » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:08 pm

Form is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform

Rules are the same as last month:

- Vote for as many characters as you like, but only 1 per location. If someone else votes for someone from Siom, though, you can vote for that character or someone else from there too. The 1 per location rule only applied to your votes! You may vote for a seafarer as well. This does NOT apply to the location rule! Please, when voting, mention the character's location, not age!
- It is encouraged to vote for every age range possible to promote fairness, but it's okay to miss one or two! Or three, or four....
- You may also vote for multiple characters of a specific age range!
- You can give characters points towards votes like in the Character of the Year thing, though it is a maximum of ten per character ('cause I'm busy a lot).
- Reasons for the points are encouraged to promote healthy and skilled roleplay!

I'll post the results just like last month on the first of April, so take your time! There is no rush, and while it is appreciated, no one is obligated to participate of course!
"My most traumatizing moment was being stuck in a cage without ice cream. Also I eat my hamburgers like I eat my hockey pucks."
ToxikCoffee

Re: Top 100 Characters of the Month, March 2019

Postby ToxikCoffee » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:37 am

There are 7 days left to vote! https://goo.gl/forms/Dn9SjkaNaSVUOP0V2

When the March voting period ends, this post will be edited to reveal the results.
"My most traumatizing moment was being stuck in a cage without ice cream. Also I eat my hamburgers like I eat my hockey pucks."
ToxikCoffee

Re: Top 100 Characters of the Month, March 2019

Postby ToxikCoffee » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:33 am

The results are in!

CHARACTERS WITH MENTIONS
-Ami
-Andrew and Rainy
-Arthur
-Frank
-Gadella
-Gelsomina
-Heidi
-Tyler
-un'Kwa
-Etzel
-Apostolos
-Ilbertus
-Paris
-Revel Straits
-En Kell
-Zeus
-Fritz
-Ingwa

CHARACTERS WITH POINTS
-Feral Feral (10)
-Emily Tucker-Francesco (10)
-Ami Noir (10)
-Rylan San Doria (9)
-Gelsomina (8)
-Horace (7)
-Tyler (6)
-Lyson Brightly (5)
-Stephanie (5)

CHARACTERS WITH COMMENTS
-Feral Feral: "Love the energy and carvings!"
-Emily Tucker-Francesco: "Super consistent personality and attention to the little details which bring the character to life."
-Stephanie: "Sleepy but a fixture of the community. Appreciate all the work this character has done to make sure Doryiskom remains and how they share power with younger folks."
-Beth: Because she proves you don't need to talk a lot to paint a credible woman."
-Nina: "A fortuitous yet short chance to roleplay. A beautiful and sad last image."
-Tyler Julien: "This character has depth! Thanks for giving so many opportunities for engaging role play and meaningful character interaction."
-Strirdgar Maverick: "There seems to be more to this character than meets the eye. Alludes to past events and relates them to ongoing ones in a very subtle yet powerful way. Very inclusive and thoughtful role play."
-Vanessa Rein: " Little do you know that you play an integral part in the history of Treefeather, and the RP is always top notch. Always a joy to come see the response."
-The Entirety of Plakeur Shores: "You all give me the motivation I need to keep playing, thank you not being like every other town, and allowing the story to grow."
-Kitty Hawk: "The amount of persistence this one has is unbelievable, always a good foundation to start from. Thank you."
-Lyson Brightly: "This character is beautifully detailed in personality, and makes for very interesting roleplay. Thank you!"

That's all, folks! Thank you for eleven submissions! Stay tuned for April's polls!

Return to “General Discussion”