Top 100 Characters of the Month, February 2019

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

ToxikCoffee

Top 100 Characters of the Month, February 2019

Postby ToxikCoffee » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:05 pm

I was inspired by raspberrytea to create this voting poll! Basically, here are the rules:

- Vote for as many characters as you like, but only 1 per location. If someone else votes for someone from Siom, though, you can vote for that character or someone else from there too. The 1 per location rule only applied to your votes! You may vote for a seafarer as well. This does NOT apply to the location rule!
- It is encouraged to vote for every age range possible to promote fairness, but it's okay to miss one or two! Or three, or four....
- You may also vote for multiple characters of a specific age range!
- You can give characters points towards votes like in the Character of the Year thing, though it is a maximum of ten here ('cause I'm busy a lot).
- Reasons for the points are encouraged to promote healthy and skilled roleplay!

Please post your votes here or in the form listed below in the thread.

I will make these towards the end of each month! At least, I'll try. Voting for February ends the 1st of March, so act fast!
Last edited by ToxikCoffee on Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"My most traumatizing moment was being stuck in a cage without ice cream. Also I eat my hamburgers like I eat my hockey pucks."
muidoido

Re: Top 100 Characters of the Month, February 2019

Postby muidoido » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:02 am

A Google form would be good for privacy...
ToxikCoffee

Postby ToxikCoffee » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:08 am

muidoido wrote:A Google form would be good for privacy...

Alright, I'll make one :?
"My most traumatizing moment was being stuck in a cage without ice cream. Also I eat my hamburgers like I eat my hockey pucks."
ToxikCoffee

Postby ToxikCoffee » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:29 am

Apologies for the double post. The form is here for those that wish anonymity. https://goo.gl/forms/vYzsWqNRni9OOgSz2
ToxikCoffee

Postby ToxikCoffee » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:09 pm

The results are in!

CHARACTERS WITH POINTS
Ami Greyscale, from Klojt - 10 points
Esther, from Zuzi - 5 points
Elizabeth, from Shortinazy - 2 points
Marlie Mumm, from Dom Hofran - 2 points

CHARACTERS WITHOUT POINTS
Apple, from Kiii
Archibald Nix, from Dragonloft
Gadella, from Shortinazy
Gwendolyn, from Naron Desert
Iliana, a seafarer
Ivy, a seafarer
Joe Mason, from Spiaggia Delle Olive
Keleshie, from San Doria
Rainy, from Burgeo
Raven, from Southgate
En Kell, a seafarer
Feral, from Doryiskom
Morty, from Omeo Island
Tara, a seafarer
Rebecca, a seafarer
Nicasia, unstated location

CHARACTERS WITH COMMENTS
Fix, from Plaekur Shores
"Good old Bréanainn woke up and proved you can still make something fun out of a mostly sleepy town, but I'd praise the whole town if I could. Paranoid or laid back, he's one of these onion-like characters you enjoy peeling off slowly. Kudos to all the characters that join a roleplayed situation where imagination has to fill the space between pure mechanics. I like how he connects the past, present and future of the town. Nicely surprised!"

En Kell, a seafarer
"Basically, for giving life to a sleepy region, shaking up things even with her twisted approach. Seen a roleplayed evil played is something refreshing, specially if the game she plays allow other players to play confrontation, not just kill-kill-kill. For me,anything that makes people live emotions instead of being pissed off instantly is welcomed. Her smile always make me think of Pennywise."

The poll will remain open for the MONTH OF MARCH, closing on APRIL 1. RESULTS WILL BE UPLOADED 5:00 PM EST THAT DAY.

Return to “General Discussion”