Life is hell

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

JsWill

Life is hell

Postby JsWill » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:12 pm

I'm sorry for going on this rant but I needed to vent. Things are getting better now but a couple days back I had a gun pointed at my face by a crazy neighbor, Kind of dealt with that but it hasn't helped my nightmares at all. Just coping and wanted to share my thoughts. It was terrifying knowing that it could have been my last day. I admit I'm probably a little unstable after my mom passing but that really made everything a lot worse. I hope y'all don't mind me sharing...
Owlette
Game Mechanics Member

Re: Life is hell

Postby Owlette » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:45 pm

That must have been so traumatic. I'm so sorry.. If you need to talk and vent more, you can talk to me here or on discord.
JsWill

Postby JsWill » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:02 pm

Owlette wrote:That must have been so traumatic. I'm so sorry.. If you need to talk and vent more, you can talk to me here or on discord.

Thank you. I'm going to church today for the first time in a long time. But thank you so much. I'll keep it in mind.
muidoido

Postby muidoido » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:12 pm

Go to Discord, brother. A bunch of crazy but nice people always active there.
JsWill

Postby JsWill » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:00 pm

muidoido wrote:Go to Discord, brother. A bunch of crazy but nice people always active there.

Thank you so much. Things have been better after church. The preacher gave me some pretty good advice and I got to help out some homeless folks. They broke into our church I guess and so the preacher put a sign out that said "Just come in and listen to a sermon and we'll feed you, it's much less work than breaking our window." lol So they did and we did and before they left we gave them a case of water and an ass load of food. So I'm feeling better after that. Was just having a hard time, but it's nice to know y'all care. I'll keep that in mind if I need to talk again. Y'all are pretty great.
muidoido

Postby muidoido » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:18 pm

Everybody needs help at some point. I'm glad that you found it in such a wonderful place. Your preacher is a smart one.

Return to “General Discussion”