Say Your Goodbyes to Cantr Here

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Neva

Re: Say Your Goodbyes to Cantr Here

Postby Neva » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:44 pm

Millhouse wrote:Goodbye from me too, folks. I'll post something more in a few days.

*squeezing her eyes shut* It did hurt.
muidoido

Postby muidoido » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:04 pm

I missed one of the deceased today by just a couple days. But somewhere else I have a very sad char that will not smile so soon. :cry:
Finch

Postby Finch » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:35 am

I think it's time for me to step back from the game :cry: I need to get it out there, but none of my friends understand the impact of the green world.

I logged in for the first time in a few days to find that one of my favourite characters had been killed off by a sleeping newspawn, to whom my character had only been generous and helpful. I'm trying not to be butthurt about it, but I've had a tough few weeks IRL and it bothers me that this game can get to me so much. I've been busy with having started a new job and with university exams, so I do feel bad about not being able to play as much, but I always put a lot of effort into my characters. It sucks that someone who puts in no effort can take all that away :(

I haven't made up my mind between culling and hitting the big green X, but either way, I think I need to remind myself that the game is just that; A game.
The human version of the one hundred emoji
Rocket Frog

Postby Rocket Frog » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:13 pm

Finch wrote:I think it's time for me to step back from the game :cry: I need to get it out there, but none of my friends understand the impact of the green world.

I logged in for the first time in a few days to find that one of my favourite characters had been killed off by a sleeping newspawn, to whom my character had only been generous and helpful. I'm trying not to be butthurt about it, but I've had a tough few weeks IRL and it bothers me that this game can get to me so much. I've been busy with having started a new job and with university exams, so I do feel bad about not being able to play as much, but I always put a lot of effort into my characters. It sucks that someone who puts in no effort can take all that away :(

I haven't made up my mind between culling and hitting the big green X, but either way, I think I need to remind myself that the game is just that; A game.

I'm sorry. I just hope that you can get along well with your new stage in life :(. If you ever want to come back, know that we are here. At least I will be here.
A nice and warm hug for you. It's all I can give, sadly...
alecto

Postby alecto » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:42 am

Goodbye everyone! It's been unreal.

Return to “General Discussion”