Negativity on the Forums

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Optimus Christ

Re: Negativity on the Forums

Postby Optimus Christ » Wed May 02, 2018 10:54 am

I will admit, I like the game, but even I have difficulty being motivated to log on, especially since having taken on new projects since a few years ago, and many factors play into it. I've tried to find reasons to log on, but with the way cantr society is now, they most likely wouldn't work. Some days I even forget to log on due to being busy and such. Any ideas to keep me motivated would be appreciated.
Moonflame

Postby Moonflame » Wed May 02, 2018 11:00 am

Yes, everyone is correct. We should all stockpile large quantities of tea and have it reimplemented properly so we can have proper conflict. As a brit I am very much in favour of tea. Then make it so you can only hear people when you are logged on, with 10 min logout time. This makes it much more realistic because irl when you are asleep for 23 hours a day you do net get to talk to many people, so it should be the same ingame. This is the best way to make a fun game experience and realistic society sim. Why has this not been done already?!
"There are precious few at ease
with moral ambiguities
and so we act as though they don't exist"
noturson

Postby noturson » Wed May 02, 2018 11:20 am

Moonflame wrote:Yes, everyone is correct. We should all stockpile large quantities of tea and have it reimplemented properly so we can have proper conflict. As a brit I am very much in favour of tea. Then make it so you can only hear people when you are logged on, with 10 min logout time.

This! Please! I will make sure to bring the kittens (hypoallergenic ones, don't you worry) and the cookies. Who will bring the milk? :lol:
Jaxon

Postby Jaxon » Thu May 03, 2018 12:23 am

I’m ready for tea.

Return to “General Discussion”