A huge thank you to the devs

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

JsWill

A huge thank you to the devs

Postby JsWill » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:21 pm

So one of my major complaints with Cantr is the inherent hands off nature of everything. From what I've seen of the devs they've really been trying to rectify that and I just wanted to applaud them for it. It is a extremely hard job to balance hands on with slow paced and I've been noticing steps ahead towards the balancing and that makes me very happy. Also, I admittedly haven't gave enough credit to the devs for working for free on a game that I get to enjoy anyway. lol So I feel like it's a bit over due. I know this post wasn't the most content filled but I hope it doesn't bother anyone too much.
MattWithoos

Re: A huge thank you to the devs

Postby MattWithoos » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:02 am

Do you mean staff? For me, and probably others, a developer is a programmer or someone who builds or maintains websites. But I know in some community games contexts it can be a bit more of a broader term.

In the first case, I'm sure staff are happy to see this :) In the latter case, there's only one active developer for Cantr at the moment and that's GreeK so he will also be happy to see this :p
JsWill

Re: A huge thank you to the devs

Postby JsWill » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:36 am

Well yes... Staff... xD And idk I mean anyone who actually works to keep the game running in my eyes are the devs. lol Wrong term or not the sentiment is still the same.

Return to “General Discussion”