Vote Cantr II on TMS!

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Arval

Vote Cantr II on TMS!

Postby Arval » Wed May 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Hello,

So there's this website called Top Mud Sites, a popular MUD portal, which has been serving as a primary source of new players to a MUD I have been playing for quite a long while. Recently I have come to think that Cantr, as big and active as it is now,could raise enough votes to stay on the front page and therefore benefit from the advertising that this website provides. As I browsed on the Net I found that Cantr was registered there a long ago, but no votes have been submitted so far.

I make this a separate thread from the other one about promoting Cantr because I want to put the spotlight on this website alone. I would like to get enough people to vote, raise positions to the first page ranking and see if the game experiences at least a minor player growth. It would only take a vote every half-a-day.

Here's the link to the site: http://www.topmudsites.com/

EDIT: I forgot to add the voting button. Here it is, http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-cantr.html
Wolfsong

Re: Vote Cantr II on TMS!

Postby Wolfsong » Thu May 11, 2017 2:41 am

Cantr... is not a MUD.
Arval

Postby Arval » Thu May 11, 2017 7:50 am

It's not a MUD but it is registered on the website. I don't invent facts.

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-cantr.html

Besides, other current pages where Cantr is registered at are MUD websites anyway.
nateflory

Postby nateflory » Thu May 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Advertizing is still advertising.

I found CANTR from some ad elsewhere on other games, and having overheard someone talking about it.. Never played anything quite like this, and was hooked pretty quick, even though was out side my usual "niche" gaming style at the time... so every added set of eyes checking us out counts, right? :D
---------------------------------
"Nature may reach the same result in many ways." - Nikola Tesla
"Dare to be naïve". - "Unity is plural and, at minimum, is two." - Bucky Fuller
Arval

Postby Arval » Fri May 12, 2017 10:52 am

nateflory wrote:Advertizing is still advertising.

I found CANTR from some ad elsewhere on other games, and having overheard someone talking about it.. Never played anything quite like this, and was hooked pretty quick, even though was out side my usual "niche" gaming style at the time... so every added set of eyes checking us out counts, right? :D

Yeah, right :)

New day, new voting spree. Please, remember you can submit once every 12 hours!

Return to “General Discussion”