What might your dead character be doing right now, if not dead?

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

MattWithoos

What might your dead character be doing right now, if not dead?

Postby MattWithoos » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:48 pm

... he might have won a power struggle in a certain town, and right now would be consolidating power in the region, if not already advancing a newfound army on new, major territories (anonymous :twisted: )
... he would still be sailing around, perhaps even exploring, with his best friend on a ship they worked their butts off to earn, maybe hoping to coo his crush if he ran into him again (Piran)
... he would be super excited to continue building his small wealth, and share his modest, friendly attitude towards everyone (Flynn)
... he would still have kept prisoners toiling away for him, as he sits on an immense wealth in a town he claimed for his own... (anonymous)
... he would have kept manipulating people in order to steal massive huals from them (Roger)
... he'd probably still be a nervous, jittery wreck in an awesome taxi service, from A to B for a Fee! (Edward Shen)
destinysWalrus

Re: What might your dead character be doing right now, if not dead?

Postby destinysWalrus » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:34 am

Many of my characters are dead due to my probably-bad habit of spawning them like crazy to see which ideas of mine stay interesting longest. So I'll only be including a few of my dead characters in this list.

Elspeth Murklins... would probably be continuing her trip in Raj, attempting to re-map the island.
Corri Cinderford... would be designing clothes, mostly dresses, and finishing the remodel of her design studio.
Ashke... would be continuing her story project on Cantr island
Shira Donai... would likely have figured out a system she likes for writing down music by now.
Millhouse

Postby Millhouse » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:22 am

I haven't had any that really died tragically, but I sort of miss a few.

Marble Forsythe would probably be settled somewhere or had settled and picked up again, searching for high sea adventure.

Fox Truelove would be rich from pearl trade. He had six kilos of them when he died and was on his way back to Cantr. Some lucky person probably found the shipwreck by now.

Conrad Cole would have tracked down the rarest materials on Fu and likely traded them away because finding them was really the fun part. He rarely kept what he got unless he really needed it.
Ahrta

Postby Ahrta » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Awwe Fox..... Kathleen will continue to dream of him sailing the high seas, rich and adventurous...so I suppose he will live on....for a while longer. I am glad she doesn't know

Runa .... she would still be making her way on foot across Fu, leaving firepits in her wake.

Maoliosa .. would still be designing gorgeous clothes in Kirinn
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:56 pm

1. Might have returned to Dom Hofran, bound to the place, hoping to escape with a new girlfriend.
2. Sleep working because being old and useless makes interacting with people too much of a pain.
5. Was born with a yet undiagnosed prion disorder and would likely be dead now anyway.
6. Feeding bushpigs and the last person in the town who had been his friend. Failing that, he'd go make a boat and go sailing for Fu.
7. Sad and lonely but can't abandon her mother.
8. Travelling and narrating everything that ever happens to everyone.
11. Sailing? Still angry at the world.
12. Worker. Possibly an accidental sex worker given his unfortunate name and "yes man" mentality.
13. This one wanted to commit suicide and was talked out of it, but the feeling never left. She probably would have gone through with it.
15. Relieved to be retired with her boss home, still a yes-woman, trying not to let her disease hinder her duty.
16. Looking for a new lover.
JosiahH

Postby JosiahH » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:27 pm

Maturin of Bhak... Halway into launching a Teregothan Renaissance, he fell asleep and died on the presidential motorcycle. Still kicking myself for letting that one die (but RL happened).

Return to “General Discussion”