Goodbye Cantr

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Hommer

Re: Goodbye Cantr

Postby Hommer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:43 am

Really jester i was hoping to seeing another performance since ive came back im gunna miss that one a few of my chars mostly all of them knew him
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

5211-1.20: You skillfully kill a hawk using a brand new screwdriver.
Alladinsane

Postby Alladinsane » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:12 am

You will be greatly missed Seko. I see a list of very thoughtful and interesting characters there and register surprise at the ones I knew.

Best of luck in all you plan to do and your new game, it seems to be leagues ahead of the others mentioned. (To my meager knowledge)

I hope the tooth gets better and...

Stay well!
A famous wise man once said absolutely nothing!
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:06 pm

Oh, by the way, I haven't yet heard of any funerals, how did they go? Or did they have funerals yet? Which ones do you think might turn into restless ghosts, which ones will neatly go into afterlife? Suman definitely didn't linger because he was hoping to meet his long dead wife in the afterlife. Also I wonder if Cantr did have an afterlife, which ones of my characters would go to hell if any? Keiran would be the best candidate but he made amends towards the end of his life and lived like a good person for many years.

Speaking of funerals, what ever happened to Coventina's body in the end? Is it still in the University crypt? I always felt curious about that but I never had an IC excuse nor chance to check it myself.

Edit: In case anyone is wondering what I'm doing with my life, I started frequenting the question and answer site Quora and I'm on my way of becoming a huge fan of Steven Universe. And obsessing about my health. I'm about to get blood work done to check my sugar levels.
Not-so-sad panda
katrynr

Postby katrynr » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:23 pm

I haven't been on the forum much lately, but of course I know of your passing because of Suman.

Melinda was shocked when he died (as was I), and empty. She's been sleeping there in the town, out of indecision on how to bury/ remember Suman.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:45 pm

Suman sort of knew on some level that he was going to die, but he kept pushing it on the back of his consciousness because he felt like he had to get just a little bit further.
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “General Discussion”