Favorite Moments in Cantr History

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Jaxon

Favorite Moments in Cantr History

Postby Jaxon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:13 am

Figured this would be a good thread to discuss a person's favorite moment in Cantr history. One of my favorite moments was when I had a character saved by a group of "outlaws". I don't like to name names, as even though this was three years ago this group of people may still be around.

Starving for food, my character went into a town. I made my greetings, gave a quick look at the town (3 people), and began farming for food. Within hours of arrival, I was thrown in jail. With my hunger near 80% I began sliding notes under the door begging to talk to someone. A day later a person introduced themself and stated I was being punished for illegal farming of the "King's" field. I then tried to explain myself, but to no avail.

The person subsequently left without providing my character food and my character proceeded to beg for something to eat. Without receiving any response, I assumed my character's fate was sealed. Within 2-3 days someone came inside the room, introduced themself and what group they were in, unlocked the jail, and gave my character food. Upon stepping outside, I saw three dead bodies.

To this day I don't know who freed that character, but thank you for doing so. It was quite fun to rp cutting off their heads.
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Re: Favorite Moments in Cantr History

Postby Snickie » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:26 am

One of my characters was locked inside a pantry which was in an inner room (and before windows), and then her captor came in with someone else and killed him in front of her and left the body. I don't know if they realized my character was in there. Eventually the people were driven away and she was freed by the locals. It was interesting. I'm not sure what all went on outside.
the_antisocial_hermit

Re: Favorite Moments in Cantr History

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:57 am

My character crashed a boat into a private "Keep out or die!" harbour due to near starvation and nearly fatal wounds that made her extremely disoriented. Then the bastards who put her in that position got into a lot of trouble.

I had another character that got locked up with her town by pirates. She tried to switch sides, but the townspeople figured it out and killed her before the pirates decided her fate (she was already heavily wounded, so it didn't take much). That was pretty interesting.
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!

Return to “General Discussion”