Coventina

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

kicking jay

Re: Coventina

Postby kicking jay » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:02 am

Holy crap, Coventina's dead?? I come back to this???
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:19 am

Yeah, sorry about that. People were giving her a hard time and she was no longer fun to play. It took me a while but I've moved on now.
Not-so-sad panda
Money

Postby Money » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:08 pm

[url][/url]
SekoETC wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. People were giving her a hard time and she was no longer fun to play. It took me a while but I've moved on now.

So you're sticking around? I was very worried that Cantr would lose one of its core game features :P
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:10 pm

Sorry, I'm still planning to quit in the end of January. It might be delayed if it turns out one of my characters will be traveling more slowly than I originally calculated, but once he has reached his destination, I will be unsubscribing. Some of my older characters are aware of their impending deaths but the younger ones are mostly clueless, living their lives to the fullest until the last moment.
Not-so-sad panda
Money

Postby Money » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:46 pm

SekoETC wrote:Sorry, I'm still planning to quit in the end of January. It might be delayed if it turns out one of my characters will be traveling more slowly than I originally calculated, but once he has reached his destination, I will be unsubscribing. Some of my older characters are aware of their impending deaths but the younger ones are mostly clueless, living their lives to the fullest until the last moment.

Awww :( Well gotta do what you gotta do, cheers!
Joshuamonkey
Owner/GAB Chair/HR Chair/ProgD

Postby Joshuamonkey » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:55 am

SekoETC wrote:Sorry, I'm still planning to quit in the end of January. It might be delayed if it turns out one of my characters will be traveling more slowly than I originally calculated, but once he has reached his destination, I will be unsubscribing. Some of my older characters are aware of their impending deaths but the younger ones are mostly clueless, living their lives to the fullest until the last moment.

This is one of the (if not the) saddest Cantr deaths ever. I'll be sorry to see you go, but also I hope you enjoy your Cantr free life.
Joshuamonkey's Blog
http://doryiskom.myminicity.com/
https://writealyze.com
"Don't be afraid to be different, but be as good as you can be." - President James E. Faust
I'm LDS, play the cello, and run.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:45 pm

I just thought today that even though I miss Coventina, I don't miss Klojt. That place was going down the toilet even before she died.

I honestly don't know what I'll do with all the free time after I quit but I feel like Cantr has turned very post-apocalyptic. It's just not the same it was ten years ago, or even five years ago.
Not-so-sad panda
muidoido

Postby muidoido » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:37 pm

I like what I've been seeing in treefeather these last days...
Aduah

Postby Aduah » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:28 pm

I think Klojt is doing fine still. I hope to see cantr maybe pick up again. I, myself, am a new player and have been enjoying myself immensely, despite the lack of folks.

I wish there was a way to make it fun and exciting again for some of the old players. Maybe a world wide catastrophe. :P
Slowness_Incarnate

Postby Slowness_Incarnate » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:01 pm

Klojt went downhill after Coventina passed. Its nothing like it used to be in its height but that hasn't happened in years anyhow.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Did Coventina ever get around to getting a memorial service? Just wondering. I've had two characters visit after her death and the other one doesn't even know she's dead, not that he even knew who she was in the first place.
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “General Discussion”