Things that thrill or amuse you about Cantr.

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

PaintedbyRoses

Re: Things that thrill or amuse you about Cantr.

Postby PaintedbyRoses » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:37 am

EchoMan wrote:You mean the young woman with long curly read hair, green or blue eyes, full/sensual lips, great tan, great bodies and flirting approach stereotype? It isn't Cantr if there isn't one of them i each city. Preferrably two, so they can have an endless amount of drama about who of them is screwing what guy.

*flutters her long eyelashes over her huge, emerald-green eyes and smiles invitingly* You read my mind. *wraps a strand of her long, curly, red hair around her finger* We have so much in common.

JK but that is the demographic I was thinking of (they aren't tan, though, they have milky white skin). My girls tend to be somewhat less than perfect looking.
curious

Postby curious » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:20 am

PaintedbyRoses wrote:
EchoMan wrote:You mean the young woman with long curly read hair, green or blue eyes, full/sensual lips, great tan, great bodies and flirting approach stereotype? It isn't Cantr if there isn't one of them i each city. Preferrably two, so they can have an endless amount of drama about who of them is screwing what guy.

*flutters her long eyelashes over her huge, emerald-green eyes and smiles invitingly* You read my mind. *wraps a strand of her long, curly, red hair around her finger* We have so much in common.
JK but that is the demographic I was thinking of (they aren't tan, though, they have milky white skin). My girls tend to be somewhat less than perfect looking.

No... all joking aside, I do see a lot of these chars but fortunately, I tend to play a 'disinterested' party. It does get old but my chars would rather, make something, read a book or simply lie still forever before going jumping bones.
Now, at the same time, I have seen those chars that start off stereotypically attractive, bouncy and 'cutely' naive develop into people with real idiosyncrasies that I do love to see in the game.

I think your char should have to be fully described before you spawn and without the ability to edit it for a little while because, I do also think there might be some... "Oh... I spawned here..? I better make sure I have this, that and the other..." Sure... have an ability to have the 'currently' thing like early animal attack outcomes etc, but really... I don't see this changing much at all as it is,
cutecuddlydirewolf

Postby cutecuddlydirewolf » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:59 pm

There seems to be a lot of negativity on the forum lately, so I wanted to post something positive. :D

One of my favorite things about Cantr is the in-game moments or interactions that make you as a player laugh. Some things are just too hilarious!
curious

Postby curious » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:04 am

cutecuddlydirewolf wrote:There seems to be a lot of negativity on the forum lately, so I wanted to post something positive. :D

One of my favorite things about Cantr is the in-game moments or interactions that make you as a player laugh. Some things are just too hilarious!

More... things that do that, long after I have closed the lid of my laptop and am even out the house... like someone in the supermarket reminds me of a character and I have to laugh... then the funny looks start.
sky

Postby sky » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:26 am

cutecuddlydirewolf wrote:There seems to be a lot of negativity on the forum lately, so I wanted to post something positive. :D

I couldn’t agree more. There’s a few hilarious twist of words type of moments that have made me smile and laugh.
Keep it up!
noturson

Postby noturson » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:02 pm

When your character was wearing nothing but a shirt and tights, and because you're ESL, you didn't realize tights =/= pants. :lol: Oops.
Yuna

Postby Yuna » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:42 am

curious wrote:

More... things that do that, long after I have closed the lid of my laptop and am even out the house... like someone in the supermarket reminds me of a character and I have to laugh... then the funny looks start.

I do the same thing! :lol: Its funny how some things stick with you like that huh?
Chroma Key

Postby Chroma Key » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:02 am

Every now and then, some char(s) comes along that actually makes me (want to) play instead of eternally lurking. :D Tonight is one of those times. 8) :wink:
"She could make something sound stupid just by hearing it.”
"For a short moment there, you almost sounded human."
curious

Postby curious » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Landmarks..!!!
Tiamo

Postby Tiamo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 am

Trying to visualise a character carrying 100 large logs up all the stairs of a 30 floors high building in less than 5 minutes.

With all doors locked.
I think ...
muidoido

Postby muidoido » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:55 pm

That's some epic herculean task.
Tiamo

Postby Tiamo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:32 pm

This is Cantr. ANYTHING is possible. :mrgreen:
I think ...
PaintedbyRoses

Postby PaintedbyRoses » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:43 am

Don't you just love it when one of your characters who has had a really boring and useless life suddenly finds themselves in just the right place with just the right people and they blossom into a happy and awesome character? Doncha?
ToxikCoffee

Postby ToxikCoffee » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:18 pm

"My most traumatizing moment was being stuck in a cage without ice cream. Also I eat my hamburgers like I eat my hockey pucks."
alecto

Postby alecto » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:22 am

note -Things to ask pirates about-

...found in a certain town.

Return to “General Discussion”