Population boom...

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Chrissy

Population boom...

Postby Chrissy » Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:03 pm

I read in one of these messages that there has been an extreme amount of characters being born, then getting themselves killed recently. I haven't witnessed this because my characters aren't in those places.

What I have noticed is the population boom in Quillanoi and Blojt. People being spawned there left and right, people moving to these locations from out of town.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Chrissy
Solfius

Postby Solfius » Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:20 pm

I've certainly felt the impact of the population boom, although there are less people in Quillanoi than usual, about 57 rather than 60 or so, I've had a massive pick up in recruitment, a record 6 recruits in about a week
Solfius

Postby Solfius » Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:01 pm

lol, send em to Quillanoi as well ;)
Genevieve

Postby Genevieve » Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:28 pm

Well, it's not the end of summer here-college doesn't start back up until late September, and I know my old hs doesn't start until mid-september. So...:-p
McFeely

Postby McFeely » Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:17 am

:(

I wish I could say I felt the boom. I hate it when I am forced to have most of my characters traveling because of the wild animals. I wish we could feel some of that boom near Krif. I remember towards the beginning of summer when tons of people were around there. Krif's pop. has fallen to almost under 25. LOL. I would love to see some spawnees. Then again...our pop. problem could be due to our rule. Hmm...oh well. Its just sad when you have to eliminate half the people because they are all inactive. Speaking of INACTIVES...are there any other places that may be having a similiar problems with 10s and 20s of people just sitting there?
Doing nothing just makes you a loser...deal with it...
Solfius

Postby Solfius » Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:32 am

everywhere has that. Not all of them are inactive, but many are just quietly doing their own thing.
Yo_Yo

Postby Yo_Yo » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:39 pm

The "Yo_Yo effect" is true. I haven't revealed the location because no one has guessed. I will be happy to tell the ammount killed and where as soon as someone guesses the spot. :twisted:
Vicki Vale: You're insane!
Joker: I thought I was a Pisces!
jeslange

Postby jeslange » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:30 pm

Krif?
Yo_Yo

Postby Yo_Yo » Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:52 am

Was it really that easy o.O;;

Anywho, jess got it. I'll have to post again when I get the numbers. And by the way, It was said earlier that I "am trying to be a new Craktar". Maybe I am. At least it will add excitment to that region. Plus, it curves my cravings :twisted: .

Yo_Yo

Postby Yo_Yo » Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:17 am

The actual number is 16. I think that is a good start. :lol:

Version 1

Postby Version 1 » Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:58 am

:x

You phoney! How are you gonna take credit for ALL those killings?! You know very well you should give credit where credit is due....
[url=http://www.wwemattitude.com]What is Mattitude?

Utilizing the belief system and work ethic (<i>Mattributes</i>) of <b>THE</b> Matt Hardy to create a better life for yourself by fulfilling your goals and dreams.[/url]
Yo_Yo

Postby Yo_Yo » Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:03 am

Phoney? And what did you do? Break the Capital rule so that your char Brain could hit, then your other char Val finish?

Version 1

Postby Version 1 » Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:09 am

:?
Break the capital rule? Did you even read the 'capital rule?' Rick asked Brian to help drag and to hit the people. Brian ended up killing about 3. Then Rick asked Valentine to help drag and kill the healthier people. If anyone broke the rule it was you. You're the one that used the knowledge of knowing Val would be able to respond because I was using Brian at the time. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Try again...

Utilizing the belief system and work ethic (<i>Mattributes</i>) of <b>THE</b> Matt Hardy to create a better life for yourself by fulfilling your goals and dreams.[/url]
Yo_Yo

Postby Yo_Yo » Sun Aug 24, 2003 4:33 am

And how is that breaking the capital rule? I asked Val to do something. She just happened to be on. I could have asked earlier that day, and it still wouldn't have mattered.

Version 1

Postby Version 1 » Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:50 am

*cough cough* bullshit *cough cough*

Return to “General Discussion”