The hypothetical "I Died" thread.

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

DylPickle

Re: The hypothetical "I Died" thread.

Postby DylPickle » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:29 pm

I think you might be taking that all a little too personally g.

Mine would die laughing at this:

Ha
Cdls

Postby Cdls » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:48 pm

gejyspa wrote:My next hypothetical character will die within a few minutes of spawning next to some homicidal character like those of Crashblizz or Mojomuppet who believes that merely having a backstory is enough justification to hacking an otherwise friendly, honest, contributing, useful and innocuous member of society into little tiny pieces.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty sure a few of mine would react rather negatively as well, but only two of mine would outright kill it. On the brighter side, two would react more favorably, so not all negative. Anyways, that is what you get for trying to RP something against what game mechanics allow for.
mojomuppet

Postby mojomuppet » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Cdls wrote:
gejyspa wrote:My next hypothetical character will die within a few minutes of spawning next to some homicidal character like those of Crashblizz or Mojomuppet who believes that merely having a backstory is enough justification to hacking an otherwise friendly, honest, contributing, useful and innocuous member of society into little tiny pieces.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty sure a few of mine would react rather negatively as well, but only two of mine would outright kill it. On the brighter side, two would react more favorably, so not all negative. Anyways, that is what you get for trying to RP something against what game mechanics allow for.

Would likely not spend the time to make tiny little pieces. :P
3005-7.35: You expertly kill a giraffe using a bare fist.

Postby 15454 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:45 am

I'll die where I have stood for more decades than I can think of. Standing here guard-like, watching the seas as the days pass by. I remember all my days here, memories of friends long faded. Sword still swinging as I fall to my knees not giving up.

I'll die before I can open my eyes. Without having any clue as of what is going on my life will be taken away from me. Whether it be out of coincidence or out of greed for what I let rot, it will be nice to join my beloved wife.

I, die? Who I am, what I am will not allow the soul to be stripped from this body. I have surrived well over a century, through struggles and adventures. Destroying the world would be your best bet at getting rid of me, and who says I do not wish to do that myself?

I'll die protecting my home, friends and those who can not stand up for themselves. I will take on something much larger than I believe. No matter how prepared and strong I may be, I face this challenge with no fear, to be quickly swallowed up by what one can not face alone.
Joshuamonkey
Owner/GAB Chair/HR Chair/ProgD

Postby Joshuamonkey » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:16 pm

From random attackers. * 3

Because I must be the source of the problems/a revolution.

From trusting people too much, for having too much of an opinion, or for having too much stuff.

From something silly.

Animals, pirates, or from getting lost at sea.

For being too nice and having too many keys.

For something random and hardly my fault, but it would make a good story.

For sleeping.

Just because no one's close to my age doesn't mean everyone should listen to my opinion, and it also doesn't mean that no one would have the audacity to kill me.

Boredness and frustration.
Joshuamonkey's Blog
http://doryiskom.myminicity.com/
https://writealyze.com
"Don't be afraid to be different, but be as good as you can be." - President James E. Faust
I'm LDS, play the cello, and run.
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Doug R. wrote:...I'll kill myself. The pain of loss is continually building, and some day, I just won't be able to take it anymore.

Lying on the deck of my ship, bested, I will be dispatched by my sister, whom I love dearly but can't seem to connect with.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
Theda
Administrator Emeritus/PD/Personnel Officer

Postby Theda » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:18 pm

I'll die...

... at my home, with my heart divided in three. The big part of my great love, the second of my family and the dark part of the guilt.
... in my Palace during a blood sacrifice order by my goddes, in her presence... and of my Guardian, my divine love.
... intoxicated.
... in my prairie, surrounded by cows, smiling with the dream of seeing the stars up in the mountains with my one-eyed long gone friend.
... at the same time as he, our souls can not be separated; feeling his skin on my cheek while I inhale his scent.
... in our fishing boat, sleeping quietly in his arms, while our fawn rests at our feet.
... exploring far lands.
... without realizing it, doing secrets passageways to trick the "invaders".
... in the shelter of desires, whispering him a love song.
... accidentally, choking with my pearl necklaces.
... among the wild beasts, giving an order to my warriors.
... flying in our dragon, with my hand on her waist.
... caring and protecting him, wondering why I'm dying as I watch what I feel.
... alone in our beach, huddled under his big arms, with our feet in the water.
... of pleasure, by a mortal wound we inflict each other while making love, with my body full of rings... looking at him.
"Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides."
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Theda wrote:... in my Palace during a blood sacrifice order by my goddes, in her presence... and of my Guardian, my divine love.

I wanna go there!
Pilot
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Pilot » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:37 pm

A sea of blood has to run in order to fill the insatiable thirst of my goddess. Only then the access to the Secret Palace will be granted :twisted:

:wink:
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Okay, that was supposed to be an edit, not a quote-reply. Why won't it let me edit my older post?
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:19 pm

We've changed the board so that posts older than 2 days can't be edited, since someone decided to abuse that function. If two days is too short, we can discuss it in another thread.
Snickie

Postby Snickie » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Ah, okay. Thanks for the explanation.
I guess those super-long "I AM" thread posts I seem to enjoy so much can't happen anymore.
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Why not?
Snickie

Postby Snickie » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 pm

I always edit mine until a new page gets posted. I (usually) try to leave four days between each update, but with the "you can't edit once the post is two days old" setting, I can't do that. :)
SumBum

Postby SumBum » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:22 pm

I might be in the minority, but I miss a lot of things that get edited to a post after a few replies. If there's more than one post after the last thing I read, I don't go back and re-read the previous posts. Not a problem if you're just checking the thread after several posts have been made, of course, but some of us check a little more often (obsessively? :oops: ).
I don't know karate, but I know KA-RAZY!! - James Brown

Return to “General Discussion”