Welcome, New Players! (or Welcome Back, Old Players!)

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Players Department Trainee

WSB 2018

Re: Welcome, New Players! (or Welcome Back, Old Players!)

Postby WSB 2018 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:59 pm

The characters are developing and I am spending less time on the mechanics and more with character interaction. I hope to revigirate some of the places I am at.
Auryn

Postby Auryn » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:30 am

Well somehow I got dragged back into the Green World. Fumbling my way back into the hang of things for now.
Finch

Postby Finch » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:57 am

Auryn wrote:Well somehow I got dragged back into the Green World. Fumbling my way back into the hang of things for now.

Welcome back :D :D
The human version of the one hundred emoji
MattWithoos
Programming Dept. Member

Postby MattWithoos » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:44 am

I'm back!

I'm not playing any characters (at least, I don't want to right now), but hoping to help Joshua where-ever I can.

To that end I've just been accepted into the Programming Department, so hopefully can help GreeK push the code forward! Under Josh's new leadership, we have some super exciting and innovative things coming up :D
zymurge

Postby zymurge » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:58 pm

So just for grins, I decided to poke around this place that was stuck in my memory. After reactivating, and currently awaiting being readmitted, I thought I'd drop into the forums. I found my old account and looked old posts. Holy crap! I was last here in 2006!

So I guess I'm back after 13 years. Is that a record maybe? :D I did notice that this very intro thread was started in 2007, so I originally even predated this?

Regardless, I'm definitely curious to see how things have advanced once I get in.
muidoido
RD/PR - LO/LD (Portuguese)

Postby muidoido » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:29 pm

zymurge wrote:So just for grins, I decided to poke around this place that was stuck in my memory. After reactivating, and currently awaiting being readmitted, I thought I'd drop into the forums. I found my old account and looked old posts. Holy crap! I was last here in 2006!

So I guess I'm back after 13 years. Is that a record maybe? :D I did notice that this very intro thread was started in 2007, so I originally even predated this?

Regardless, I'm definitely curious to see how things have advanced once I get in.

Join us in Discord if you haven't yet! Welcome back!

Return to “General Discussion”